Winter 2015 – U.S. Edition
- New Year, New Allergy Attitude: Start 2015 off right by learning how to talk the most effective allergy talk.
- Holiday Gift Guide: Sensational shopping ideas for the allergic and gluten-free ones on your list this year.
- Renovating Your GF Diet: Move over white rice, it’s time to power up gluten-free mealtime with many incredible foods.
- Role Model: Meet the teen advocate working the runway, and modeling allergy safety and awareness.
- Nickel’s Digital Rash: We love our gadgets, but they’re giving us longer exposure to metal than ever before.
- Truffles, Anyone?: Our rich chocolate morsels & cranberry-pumpkin bread recipes.
- Allergy News: Peanut exposure via skin flaw linked to allergy, new culprit proteins in celiac, child’s in flight reaction and more.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Dr. Sandy Skotnicki on how to handle lanolin sensitivity.
- Feast of Fortune: Deliciously decadent dining: Pomegranate-glazed pork, stuffed mushrooms, savory sides and mi ni orange Bundt cakes.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on when to test for EoE, spices and nut allergy, why asthma is linked with bad reactions and more.
- Healthy Home: Wood, carpet or linoleum? Fabulous allergy-friendly flooring choices.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes on gaining a new perspective on food allergies.
- Celiac Central: This is the year to speak up with restaurants, says NFCA President Alice Bast.
- FARE Views: 2015 is the year to move awareness into action for food allergies.
- Stealth Health: Blender recipes that taste divine, and are also good for you.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.