Spring 2015 – U.S. Edition
- Hay Fever Handbook: Our comprehensive guide has the tips and treatment options to let you reclaim spring.
- Pollen Tablets: Are under-the tongue (SLIT) pollen tablets for you?
- Adult Allergies: When food allergies arrive in adulthood, life as you know it changes overnight.
- Let Us Eat Cake!: Divine allergy-friendly layers, finished with decadent frosting and free of gluten and top allergens.
- Where are They Now?: Eamon Murphy suffered terribly with celiac disease as a boy. Meet the college-bound, athletic comeback kid today.
- The Allergy Disrupters: What do a former Facebook president and a leading allergy researcher have in common? The drive to find a cure.
- Babies & Peanut Study: the LEAP study shakes up science. What will it mean to your family?
- Allergy News: Breakthrough eczema treatment, investigating the massive cumin recall & more.
- Perfect Party Food: Top allergy-aware cooks whip-up corndogs, pasta salad, sandwich cookies and more – with no dairy, nuts, soy or gluten.
- Go Green: Freshness is on the menu with perfect spring rolls and polenta pie.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on shea butter and nut allergy, persisting milk allergy and anaphylaxis recovery.
- Healthy Home: The asthma-smart way to go vintage for a unique breathable space.
- Parenting Coach: When birthday parties beckon, help to created memories of fun not food.
- Celiac Central: NFCA President Alice Bast on why she refuses to let celiac steal life’s joys.
- FARE Views: FARE CEO Dr. James Baker on the importance of food allergy compassion.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.