- 6 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges. Add to a large bowl, and toss with the oil.
- Place wedges onto a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast 15 minutes until partially cooked.
- Remove potatoes from oven, mix in remaining ingredients, and spread out in a single layer again. Roast a further 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place wedges in a basket, and server warm.
Recipe by Simon Clarke First published in Allergic Living magazine. To order that issue or to subscribe, click here.