This cocktail, from the Summer 2015 magazine, is a refreshing blend of sweet summer fruit, tart citrus and fresh garden herbs. The new magazine also features a kid-friendly version of this pretty drink.
Makes 4 drinks
Free of: Gluten and all top allergens
- 12 1-inch watermelon cubes
- 12 mint leaves, torn
- 8 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 oz white rum
- 2 cups (475 mL) soda water
- Ice cubes
- 4 lime wedges, to garnish
- Place 3 watermelon cubes, 3 mint leaves, 2 tablespoons lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in each of 4 glasses. Muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Top each glass with 1 ounce rum, 1/2 cup soda water and ice. Garnish with lime wedges.
More Allergy-Friendly Drink Recipes