For the complete directory of states and colleges, click here.
- Doctor’s note with medical documentation required for accommodations?
- Paperwork filed with disabilities office required for accommodations?
- Food allergy fair or similar event at start of year?
- Dietitian or dining services staff available for a meeting before applying?
- Is ingredient or allergen information onsite/online?
- Dining staff trained regularly on food allergy, celiac disease, cross-contact?
- Pre-made allergy-friendly meals available?
- Ingredient substitutions available?
- Separate utensils and separate area in kitchen for
food allergy/celiac orders?
- All dining halls able to accommodate allergies, gluten-free diet?
- All retail sites able to accommodate allergies, gluten-free diet?
- Area on housing form to indicate food allergies/celiac disease?
- Resident Assistants trained on allergic reactions, auto-injector administration?
- On-campus residence required in first year?
Yes, but this can be waived for food allergy/celiac
- Meal plans required if in on-campus housing?
Yes, freshman/sophomore years
- Possible to group food allergy students as roommates?
- Microwaves/mini-fridge allowed in rooms?
- Room with kitchenette available, even if freshman?
Yes, with the disability registration.