We are thrilled to announce the official relaunch of our website. Allergicliving.com has become extremely popular across North America, and we are delighted to share with our readers the experience of the new design and navigation. You will also find the new site far more responsive on mobile and other digital devices.
You’ll discover …
• New sections on food allergies, celiac disease, asthma, indoor and outdoor allergies to explore.
• New categories such as “Students’ Corner” – for teens and young adults – and “Newly Diagnosed” and “Basics” to help adjust to managing a new disease.
• A new and superior navigation and advanced search tools.
• Eye-catching display of many top feature articles from the magazine.
• Insightful Q&As from our medical contributors. (And now submit a question with just the click of a button.)
• Smart tips and advice from our top columnists.
• “Your Story” personal blog posts. (Got a great allergy/celiac tale? Pitch it to us at email@example.com.)
• More features and innovations soon. For instance, the “Resources” section will expand to include additional posters and charts.
Looking for a show-stopping dish that’s free of top allergens and gluten? Our completely revamped recipe database offers a delicious selection – from apps to salads, mains, sides and desserts – an advanced search and substitutions advice. And just look at those pictures!
Healthy Homes and More
But instead, let’s allow you to explore the new website and let us know what you think! You can give feedback easily through our Facebook or Twitter page or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear from our readers!