Fruit and Vegetable Allergies SectionAre Fruit & Vegetable Allergies Related to Pollen Allergy?
Q: Over the past year, I started getting a terribly itchy mouth if I ate apples or pears or celery. Now carrots and potatoes, too! My doctor says this is a form of food allergy, related to my pollen allergies. Can you help me understand this? I’m concerned about what’s OK to eat.
More FeaturesView All
- Oral Allergy Syndrome Symptoms
- How to Read a Label When You Have Food Allergies
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes
You May Also Like
- OAS – When Raw Fruit is Forbidden 383 views
- Serious Fruit Allergy: Kiwi 140 views
- Oral Allergy: Plants, Foods That Cross-React 70 views
- Oral Allergy Syndrome: Why do Pollens and Foods Cross-React? 49 views