The Insect Sting & Skin Allergy SectionThe Girl Who’s Allergic to Water
When she was 12 years old, Alexandra Allen broke out in hives after swimming, the first indication of her strange condition – an allergy to water.
More FeaturesView All
- Stinging Insect Allergies: When Are They Serious?
- Ask the Allergist: Living with Wasp Sting Allergy
- Poison Ivy Allergy: What You Need to Know
You May Also Like
- The Girl Who’s Allergic to Water 444 views
- When The Cold Brings On Hives 353 views
- Am I Allergic to Exercise? 170 views
- Fragrance Sensitivity: Hard to Breathe, Tough to Touch 37 views