The Insect Sting & Skin Allergy SectionNovel Eczema Drug Giving Patients New Lease On Life
New York researchers at Mount Sinai are easing the relentless itch of eczema with a new drug. Dubbed a “breakthrough” therapy by the FDA, it treats eczema’s source rather than just its symptoms.
More FeaturesView All
- Stinging Insect Allergies: When Are They Serious?
- Poison Ivy Allergy: What You Need to Know
- Ask the Allergist: Living with Wasp Sting Allergy
You May Also Like
- Am I Allergic to Exercise? 213 views
- When The Cold Brings On Hives 168 views
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Chronic Hives 61 views
- Fragrance Sensitivity: Hard to Breathe, Tough to Touch 51 views