The Insect Sting & Skin Allergy SectionThe Girl Who’s Allergic to Water
When she was 12 years old, Alexandra Allen broke out in hives after swimming, the first indication of her strange condition – an allergy to water.
More FeaturesView All
- Poison Ivy Allergy: What You Need to Know
- Stinging Insect Allergies: When Are They Serious?
- Ask the Allergist: Living with Wasp Sting Allergy
You May Also Like
- When The Cold Brings On Hives 342 views
- Am I Allergic to Exercise? 270 views
- FDA Approves New Treatment for Chronic Hives 76 views
- Fragrance Sensitivity: Hard to Breathe, Tough to Touch 57 views