You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:40 pm 

Hi everyone,

I am new to this website, and its great to find a place to share information about allergies. I am deathly allergic to fish/seafood and I have really bad allergies (seasonal and chemical). The seasonal allergies keep me confined to the house which is really not fun :( I have been searching for something that might help for YEARS!! What I didn't realize, is that I was not only allergic to the outside, I was allergic to many things in my own house. It was a big wake up call when a friend of mine took me to a workshop about chemical free products. At first I thought it was too good to be true.... how could changing my cleaning products, bath and beauty products, laundry products, and supplements make me feel better? What I figured out is that I had all of the latest and "greatest" cleaning products on the market. I had the swiffer, the pledge cloths, clorox cleanup was my best friend, etc. When I looked under my kitchen sink I thought "Woah I sure do have lots of stuff under there...." I thought that since these products have been around forever then they have probably been tested and have safe ingredients in them..... well, that's not true! Do some research into the products that you use in your home and you will see what I mean.

I decided to try these products and WOW!!! Within two weeks I saw a huge improvement in my allergies. I got rid of ALL the chemicals from my home and it made a HUGE difference. The products are phenomenal too, they clean better than the old ones and my house is sparkling! I used to have such bad brain fog... I could barely think. Now, I feel clear and not as fatigued. I had my eyes opened and I thought I would share this with you all. If you are interested in finding out more, drop me a message and I can share more with you! Talk to you guys soon :)

~MelaGal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

MelaGal, Welcome - glad you found something that works for you. Just please be advised that you can't advertise or rep companies on our forum. (See our rules at the top of the index page.) Hope that's not your intention.

thanks, Gwen