You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:07 pm 

http://www.windsorstar.com/news/Secret+ ... story.html

Interesting topic these days in the world of technology. Remember this story... viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7202
Quote:
A ninth-grader in Colorado has an allergy so dangerous she can't even risk being inside her high school. But she's still going to school and seeing her friends with the help of a robot.
I was thinking about that story for a lot of reasons...but here is one. Wouldn't it be great to be a fly on a wall or have a fly on a wall, or at least have the possibility of a fly on a wall? Lot's of people are watched every minute they are working. I don't know why this is even an issue....it just should be. It's not like bad stuff doesn't happen everywhere. In public places, if one knew they could be being watched, taped, whatever....would one not be on their best behavior? What better place than where we leave our children for a huge part of the day. This conversation has been one of many being discussed in my house lately.

On another note, kinda...I just returned from a most wonderful Rememberance at one of the schools. They stood for too long I think. One's head hit the gym floor almost right beside me :frightened Out like a lite. I had just been wishing that it had been recorded, cuz it was such a nice assembly and probably the last I will attend & I am so proud of my DS. He is a cadet and has played a huge part in this assembly. What an ending it would have been this year caught on camera. I sure hope she is ok...she went home with her mom. I hate when stuff like this happens....

and on another camera note....I was ringing bells cuz of traffic issues....I see cops with cameras now I just bet people will slow down and be more polite drivers. That is a good thing. Sometimes camera's get people out of trouble too.

dh-allergy cats, bugspray and guava, outgrew egg allergy