You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Kozy-Epi
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:22 pm 

Will the Kozy-Epi pouch by Helen Yamashita & Co (p. 12 of the Summer 2006 issue) ever be available for purchase in stores or by internet?

Tracy B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:54 am 

Hi Tracy B -

I personally have no idea - I googled the product name and found nothing.

If you don't get a reply in the next few days, maybe send a PM to Gwen or to "Dory the Associate Ed" and see if they know.

I did a google on "Helen Yamashita & Co" and found this:

http://www.muskokaartsandcrafts.com/Art ... bitors.htm

plus other links that I won't bother posting.

Maybe do the same and see if she'll be in your neighborhood at a craft show or festival...

K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Hi Tracy,

Helen Y's contacts are in the article - hyandco@gmail.com or 905-202-9036. I believe her aim is to have online shopping at a website in the future. But for the moment, she takes e-mail/phone orders. /Gwen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:43 pm 

Hi Tracy -

I just got an email about the KozyEpi pouches from Alison Brotman, a member of the Toronto Anaphylaxis Education Group (TAEG):

-----------------------------

TORONTO AREA: Just a short invitation to anyone still interested in purchasing a KozyEpi, I will be selling them again this coming Monday July 10 in the evening at Bayview Village, between 7-8:30 pm. The cost of the KozyEpi is $40 plus taxes and the puffer pouch is $20 plus taxes.

If you or anyone you know is interested in purchasing this great product, please email me back and let me know what you would like and I will bring it for you.

There are many colourful designs, with the background colour either black (for boys or girls) beige corduroy, pink neoprene, and a few solid fuzzy colours (pink, green, aquamarine). Once I hear back from you, I will confirm the exact location. After this meeting, the KozyEpi may only be available via Internet orders adding a delivery charge. I hope to see many of you who have expressed an interest, but could not attend the last sale.

For those of you who have already bought a KozyEpi, thank you very much, I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am, and if anyone has expressed interest in your KozyEpi, please feel free to advise them of this upcoming sale, and my contact information.

Please forward this email to anyone else who might be interested in the KozyEpi.

Thank you very much,

Alison
alison_brotman@hotmail.com
(905) 326-3616

-----------------------------

Edited to provide contact info for KozyEpi distributor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:07 am 

Hi all -

I just got some brochures from the KoziEpi distributor - the pouches and holders are really lively and cool looking! She also forworded me this info if anyone is interested in getting one.

(I have no affiliation with this company or product. I just like to encourage people who are trying to help out those with allergies).

--------------------------------
I am very pleased to announce that we now have a website that is up and running, where you may view and select from many different styles that are available for
ordering.

Please feel free to check out our site at

http://www.kozyepi.com/

We have a number of different styles to choose from, which you can see after clicking on Description and Order Info.

The cost of a KozyEpi is $40 plus 14% taxes and $10 shipping, totaling $55.60 for a fabulous, unique, handmade pouch which comfortably holds two autoinjectors.

In addition, we have a few sizes in the adjustable belt straps and you can tell me if you would like it to measure 19-30", 22-35", 26-43" or 31-52".

Alison

--------------------------------------------------

So, if you're looking for something a little unique to hold your various allergy accessories, this might be it. :)

K.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:04 pm 

Has anyone bought one of these products? Are they durable? Would they be tough enough for an active 5 year old? I am thinking of buying one for my daughter to use rather than an ebelt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:21 pm 

We just received out KozyEpi this week and we are really pleased with it. My daughter loves the design and is excited about wearing it. The protect tube fits into the pouch easily and 2 epipens can fit if needed. It is washable and the strap is about half the size of an ebelt - which is great for my 5 year old.