Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:59 pm 

laurensmom wrote:
Probably sound stupid asking this but what, where and when is an Allergy Expo?

Here's their link http://www.allergyexpo.com/ -- no mention of a future Expo, but the link lets you sign up for updates and notification for future events...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:31 pm 

Nonuttins new products are almost out. There was a survey in the nonuttin news (e-news letter I get). The survey is about customer interest in possible new products.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/29150 ... _THIS_LINK

Lots of great new ideas (LOVE the mocha, espresso, caramel stuff).

Husband- asthma, eggs, treenuts, fish, shellfish environmental
Self - penicillan, eurithromiacin, mild laytex allergy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:29 pm 

I thought I would pass along the nonuttin news from my e-mail. It's good news! New products and Divvies cookies too!!!

Quote:
When I started creating 3 recipes for granola bars back in August 2002, I had a dream of helping allergic families like mine eat safe, delicious and convenient foods. After 2 years of product development I launched Nonuttin' Foods Inc. in August 2004. Little did I know that I would have such great customers who would give me the inspiration to keep working on new possibilities. Thanks to all of your suggestions, I'm proud to announce the first of what will be several new products and changes to Nonuttin' Foods Inc.

The highlights described in this special enewsletter:
New products available now
New product samples
New products coming before Christmas
New lower order minimums
New lower free shipping minimums
New shopping cart changes
Free recipes
What do you want next?
SALE!
Something to think about

5 NEW PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE:
Symptoms of Anaphylaxis magnets
Vanilla Cinnamon Granola Nibblies
Cherry Fruit Chips*
Semi-sweet chocolate chips (the kind used in Nonuttin' chocolate chip granola bars)*
Sulfite free dried apples (the kind used in Nonuttin' apple cinnamon granola bars)*
*Introducing new wheat/gluten free products

Please see our shopping cart for more details about each product.

NEW PRODUCT SAMPLES
Don't forget that sample packages are always available for a nominal shipping and handling cost so that you never need to make a large purchase before seeing if your family enjoys Nonuttin' products. These packs will be available on the website shortly but can always be ordered by phone toll free at 1-866-714-5411.

For existing customers, adding in free samples of items you haven't tried before to your order will be coming soon to the webstore under special offers. In the meantime, if you'd like to try a sample size of something new, simply write us a note in the customer notes section of your online order or order by phone and we'll add in what you'd like with a limit of 1 free sample per product. Please note that chocolate chunks are not yet available.

COMING BEFORE CHRISTMAS
First you'll see delicious, high quality peanut/tree nut/dairy free 70% cocoa dark chocolate chunks coming in mid-November just in time for your seasonal baking.

Then, Canadians can look forward to the arrival of Divvies cookies at Nonuttin' Foods Inc. in December. Now peanut, tree nut, egg, and dairy allergic Canadians will be able to access these amazing bakery cookies without customs fees in time for Christmas.

NO MORE SALES JUST BY THE CASE!
You told us that you wanted to purchase less than case amounts of Nonuttin' Granola Bars and we listened. New shipping policies now include a $50.00 Canadian (approx. $44.00 US) minimum order so that you can mix and match an order with any of our Nonuttin' products, including granola bars by the box. And instead of increasing prices for buying by the box instead of by the case, we've lowered the cost of Nonuttin' Granola Bars to $19.99 for a box of 16 bars!

LOWER FREE SHIPPING MINIMUMS EVERY DAY!
We kept listening! You told us that you wanted more free shipping so we're including free shipping anywhere in Canada and the US (including Armed Forces) with a minimum order of $175.00 CAD. Now our US customers can receive free shipping without going over the $220 CAD US Customs limit (please see our shipping policies for details).

SHOPPING CART CHANGES
A lot of changes have been made so that it's easier to get around in the Nonuttin' shopping cart. Here are some highlights:

1. Each product has all of the information you need listed in the description. Coloured tabs regarding the allergens and health benefits for each individual product have been added. As well, you'll see the ingredients and nutrition facts right on that page so that you don't have to go back to the home page for that information.

2. We've added a currency converter in the help section on the left so you can understand what our Canadian prices mean in other currencies.

3. We've introduced Canadian flag symbols to t-shirts and lunch kits so that there's no more confusion about what's available to you. Those flagged items are only available in Canada.

4. When registering in the cart we now ask you to indicate either a US or Canada membership based on your shipping address. If you're already a registered customer on our site, you may have recently received an email saying your profile had been updated. Don't worry! That was just us getting ready for the website change by making sure that all of our current customers were registered under either US or Canadian memberships.

FREE RECIPES
You'll now see free recipes offered as a category in the shopping cart. Take a look and see the delicious, mouth-watering recipes that have been tested by many willing guinea pigs. All recipes are peanut/nut free at the very least and use some of our new products. We know you're the best judge of whether you can make substitutions/changes for your family's allergies so feel free to adjust the recipes as required. Angel bark anyone?

WHAT DO YOU WANT NEXT?
We're working hard to bring out even more delicious choices over the coming months and we'd like to hear what you think. Our current survey is online until noon Pacific Standard Time (3 pm EST) on Wednesday, November 8, so be sure to fill it out if you'd like to share your ideas and enter into a draw for a free package of all of our new edible products.

Be sure to pass on all of the exciting changes to other families with allergies. If they'd like to be kept up to date, be sure to tell them to subscribe to our enewsletter.

SALE
Get free shipping on all orders of $50.00 or more! We don't do this very often so be sure to take advantage of it before it's gone at 9 pm PST on Sunday, November 26. Place an order with free shipping now.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
On Wednesday, November 1, Nonuttin' Foods Inc. was the proud recipient of a MISTIC award. This organization (Mid-Island Science and Technology Innovation Council) recognized our company for creating innovative products in the category of food. I came home and thanked my daughter for having food allergies, something she's not normally used to hearing. Without her this is a path I would not have travelled; I wouldn't have even known it existed. Now I can make a difference in the lives of many families and for that I have her to thank.

"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill

Alana Elliott, President, Nonuttin' Foods Inc. Email Us

Husband- asthma, eggs, treenuts, fish, shellfish environmental
Self - penicillan, eurithromiacin, mild laytex allergy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:05 pm 

For those of you in the Victoria, I saw these bars in the health food store "Planet Organic' at Quadra and MacKenzie!
Caroline2

Post subject: new products
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:05 pm 

I just received my order from No-Nuttin and the new granola mix is really good. I have alos found Ian's brand chicken nuggets and was not a big fan, the box was very small and the nuggets were very very crispy on the outside.

5 year old- eggs, nuts, fish, peas, environmental, and asthma.