Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Kyle Dine's CD is here!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:51 pm 
Site Admin

My daughter and I had the opportunity to see Kyle in action and we have been looking forward to his CD. He has a way of making education about food allergies fun!

Karen gave me permission to post this here but I'm sorry that I am not computer savvy enough to print the CD cover picture.

THE FIRST CD ALL ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!

The Wait is Finally Over!

Your family will be singing and dancing to the fun, educational, and NUTTY music of Kyle Dine's "You Must Be Nuts!

Available now for $15.00 at both [color=blue]www.kyledine.com
and through Anaphylaxis Canada at www.anaphylaxis.ca. [/color]

Packed with Non-Stop Fun and Learning!

"You Must Be Nuts!" is jam packed with 14 fun songs that emphasize important themes such as carrying epinephrine, reading labels closely, wearing medical id's, and keeping a positive and empowered mind when dealing with food allergies.

The release of the CD will be followed up by a tour of schools, conferences, support groups, and various other gigs throughout North America. Please contact Kyle directly at kyledine@gmail.com if interested in Kyle Dine performing at a school or event near you.

Hear what listeners are saying!

"Finally! Kids with food allergies are going to have a voice, and a way to make themselves heard. I think this is an amazing project, and I can see it having a major impact on the food allergic community. My kids are already humming the songs."

"My son loves your music, it makes him feel so good to know he's not alone in this world with his allergies. And yes, he wears his bracelet proudly everyday. He tells everyone it's his 'safe' bracelet. Thank you again for what you're doing. I really do feel that you are making a difference."

"Thank you for your idea, I am sure that many kids will enjoy your songs as they talk about their life. I wish I had that when I was a kid growing up with allergies."

"Kyle, I think it's great that you are doing something that can help so many little people feel like they are a part of something."

"Thanks so much for offering this cd for our little ones. my daughter is about to turn 5 and has celiac and allergies to soy, milk, rice, and eggs. she loves the few children's books we've been able to find. they make her feel like she has allergy friends in the world. I'm sure this cd will help make her feel more secure in who she is. that's a great gift to parents as well as our children."

"I just had to tell you that I completely appreciate the song about Gluten. Yes, these songs are made for children (and I'm 21) but it's great! I have Celiac Disease, and I get really down from time to time because of it, it's such a pain. So now whenever I'm feeling like that I will have to listen to this song, it's awesome!"

Me: allergies to some tree that flowers in May
Cat: allergic to beef, pork and lamb