You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:09 pm 

Press Release Changing Lives Promotions
Miami, Florida (305) 948-5772 Contact: Yvonne Hadley

June 28, 2005

Ordinary People Making Extraordinary Health Discoveries

(June 28, 2005 – Miami, Florida) Most people who have allergies, have given over the control of their symptoms to drug company formulas without question, while environmental factors are ignored.

Allergy Sufferer Blondie Clayton spent over 30 years taking over the counter remedies to solve her environmental allergy triggers, leading to sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes, throat and sometimes congestion, with a constant drip in the back of the throat.

In a desperate cry for divine intervention, a solution was revealed which changed how she manages her allergic reactions and symptoms. Clayton designed the product Drip Nip, a cotton filled cube to shield the nasal passage from environmental pollutants while it controls runny nose, sneezing, etc.

Through trial, error, and research while developing Drip Nip, Clayton was convinced that the product she developed worked equally as well as over the counter formulas without medicine, for less and with no side affects.

“I was surprised that by using this shield in my lower nostril I was able to minimize triggers and control my allergic reactions and symptoms in any environment without medicine,” says Clayton.

It has taken Clayton several months to perfect, manufacture and begin marketing the product, but she is making strides, as her team gears up to market and license companies, while patent is pending.

To the over 40 million Americans suffering from environmental allergies desiring a more natural approach, Drip Nip promises relief without medicine, targeting environmental management, rather than suppressing symptoms for relief.

If you would like more information about this product, or would like to interview the product developer, please contact us at information@DripNip.com or (305) 948-5772.

---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:25 am 

Hi there! It costs money to advertise on this site, and also not everyone gets to. So quit it!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]