You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 am 
Site Admin

The Minnesota Twins will offer 5 games this season where peanut-free fans can view the games from 2 Target Field balconies located in left field!

Thursday, July 1 vs Tampa Bay Rays (7:10 p.m.)
Thursday, July 15 vs Chicago White Sox (7:10 p.m.)
Sunday, August 1 vs Seattle Mariners (1:10 p.m.)
Thursday, August 19 vs Chicago White Sox (7:10 p.m.)
Sunday, September 19 vs Oakland A's (1:10 p.m.)
http://tinyurl.com/27vc28m

Me: allergies to some tree that flowers in May
Cat: allergic to beef, pork and lamb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm 

That is awesome because it is an excellent field.

However... very poor for those with allergies to eat there. We checked numerous places (walk-up and sit-down) and none could satisfactorily answer our questions about allergens. They had info on vegetarian and gluten but not allergens. We needed to find dinner so we asked to leave the park but they wouldn't do that either until I begged at Fan Services and an incredibly nice man there walked us outside the park and directed us to a restaurant I had contacted previously - Pizza Luce. Thankfully they were great.

Lesson learned that I need to stick to my plan which was to eat before entering the park!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 am 

walooet wrote:
That is awesome because it is an excellent field.

However... very poor for those with allergies to eat there. We checked numerous places (walk-up and sit-down) and none could satisfactorily answer our questions about allergens. They had info on vegetarian and gluten but not allergens. We needed to find dinner so we asked to leave the park but they wouldn't do that either until I begged at Fan Services and an incredibly nice man there walked us outside the park and directed us to a restaurant I had contacted previously - Pizza Luce. Thankfully they were great.

Lesson learned that I need to stick to my plan which was to eat before entering the park!

Pizza Luce` is the only restaurant in Minnesota I can recommend to just about anyone. I eat there whenever I can afford it. TC NaNoWriMo (Twin Cities group of National Novel Writing Month) even had a GF write-in there.

Asthma, SHF, GF, EF, Allergic: Meat, Poultry, Laurel, Mustard, Gras, Mallow, Plantain, Flacourtia, Pine family; ETOH, Vinegars, CremeTartar, Cucumbrs, Fenugrk, Most of Lily, Myrtle, Parsley, Nightshade, Composite familys. Pomgrante, Litchi, Starfrt