You are viewing Allergic Living Canada | Switch to United States

Talking Allergies

* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours

Post subject: Enjoy Life at Walmart :)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 am 

Our local Walmart recently got upgraded to a Supercentre and as I was perusing the new grocery aisles, I came upon their specialty foods section and lo and behold, they carry several Enjoy Life Foods products! I was so excited to see that!

We recently traveled out of town for DH's brother's wedding, and stopped in to buy DD1 some snacks because she was upset to see all the glorious desserts/food laid out and not be able to eat them. Strawberries piled high, chocolate cake and cookies everywhere...I felt so bad for her! So in Walmart I grabbed her a box of their Chocolate Chip cookies and I have to admit, I got a bit teary-eyed right there in the aisle. It's been such a struggle not to feel anxious while grocery shopping, and worrying about possible reactions, and try to find the offending ingredient in the foods I thought were safe when she has an unexplained breakout. It was such a relief to reach for an item and just KNOW that it was ok!

:thanksign Enjoy Life Foods!

DD1 (3yrs) Ana peanuts & tree nuts; soy, egg white, chicken, dust mites, cats, poss. legumes & latex; eczema
DD2 (1yr) Bad diaper rashes to several foods