Free of: All top allergens and gluten-free.
- 6 cups apple cider
- 12 whole cloves
- 8 whole allspice berries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 2-inch chunk of ginger, peeled and sliced
1. In a large saucepan, combine all the ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Strain through a fine sieve.
3. Garnish with a few fresh cranberries or cinnamon sticks in each glass and serve warm.
First published in Allergic Living magazine. To subscribe or order a back issue, click here .