Makes 6 tall glasses
Free of: All top allergens and gluten-free.
- 7 lemons
- 4 cups (950 mL) water
- 1 cup (250 mL) sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 1 bunch mint leaves
- In a bowl, combine zest of four of the lemons and juice of six. Set one lemon aside.
- In a saucepan, boil 2 cups of the water with the
- sugar, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining 2 cups water, zest and lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a blender, purée raspberries and add to lemonade. Strain into serving pitcher and chill.
- Slice remaining lemon and add to pitcher, along with several mint leaves. Serve over ice.
First published in Allergic Living magazine. To subscribe or order a back issue, click here .