Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 3 cups (700 mL) ripe, diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup (125 mL) red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) fresh cilantro (coriander), chopped
- 1⁄4 cup (60 mL) lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Allow to rest 30 minutes for flavours to combine.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order the magazine, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.