Pair this allergy-friendly sauce and one of the better brands of gluten-free noodles.
Free of: Top allergens, except dairy. Gluten-free.
- 1 bunch fresh arugula, washed
- 2 cups (475 mL) fresh basil leaves, washed
- ½ cup (125 mL) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Toss pesto with cooked linguine or rice noodles (for gluten-free) and enjoy.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
Food photography by Chris Gonzaga
First published in Allergic Living magazine, Fall 2008.
To order that issue or to subscribe, click here .
More Pasta Recipes:
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.