Free of: All top allergens and gluten-free.
- 2 bunches small carrots, peeled, trimmed (keep small tops)
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Heat salted water in a medium sauce pan. Cook carrots until just tender.
- Drain well, place in bowl and toss with maple syrup, thyme and salt.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order an issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.