- Allergies & Schools: How prepared are Canadian schools for students at risk of anaphylaxis?
- Spotlight:Q&A with Erica Ehm.
- Home Free: Sizing up the environmental and chemical dangers lurking in the typical household…with solutions.
- Allergy News: The E-Belt; asthma and hayfever may lower the risk of cancer; The EpiPen gets a makeover; Twinject, the new double dose auto-injector.
- Hot Topics: Think your child grasps all the allergy rules? Think again.
- Ask the Allergists: opinions on ragweed and head colds, the colicky baby and allergy, “just-in-case” antihistamines, and toddlers and peanut shells
- Nutrition: The sudden rise of sesame allergy and how to avoid the potent little seed.
- Parting Shots: A Hallowe’en tale: the Great Pumpkin’s near-miss as benefactor to the allergic children.
- Food: Recipes that employ the best of Autumn’s harvest.
- Natural Beauty: Fall Rules: crimson lips and rich, soothing moisturizers.
BUY THIS ISSUE