- Summer Smog and Asthma: Investigating new research into the link between traffic pollution and the disease. [read more] 
- Spotlight: Kim Koeller, author and world traveller with allergies and celiac disease. [read more] 
- Judging a Can by Its Cover: Canada readies new food labeling rules. [Read more] 
- Food: Get grilling! Superb and “safe” barbecue classics. [Read more] 
- Allergy News: Babies, antibiotics and asthma; the coroner’s report on Christina Desforges; et tu, ladybug?
- Healthy Home: Lung-friendly painting solutions.
- Your Hormones and Your Asthma: A dangerous connection. [read more] 
- Ask the Allergists: about preventing allergies in siblings; tattoo reactions; the auto-injector in heat and cat immunotherapy.
- Natural Beauty: Skin secrets; allergy-friendly spas; top summer products.[Read more] 
- Parting Shots: Fur flies over pets in the airplane cabin.
- Hot Topics Tips for cottaging with food allergies. [Read more] 
BUY THIS ISSUE