- Allergic Living - http://allergicliving.com -
Feature Your Story on Allergicliving.com
Posted By Allergic Living On 2010/08/29 @ 11:17 am In Story of the Month | No Comments
Allergic Living invites readers with children with allergies, asthma or celiac disease to submit their stories. Or, if you’re an adult with these conditions, we’re also interested in your story.
We will select the best of the submissions when there are several. If you prefer to send an idea to see if we’re interested, that’s fine, too. We will let you know whether your article has been selected.
What We’ll Need:
• A photo, it’s as important as the words. So to have your story considered, please attach a photo for your article. We love smiling young faces on our homepage!
• Uplifting storytelling, e.g. a memorable story based on an anecdote related to allergies, asthma or celiac.
• Can an older child submit his or her own story? Sure, young writers are welcome, too.
• Story Length: Please try to keep it to no more than 700 words. And shorter “blog posts” are also welcome. FYI, there is no compensation for these stories – other than the love of sharing our stories.
Give us a short last line description of you: e.g. Katherine Storyteller and her family bake their dairy-free cakes in Portland, Oregon.
A Note on: Naming Children Online
It’s up to you whether you use your child’s full name. If you don’t wish the last name to appear, we do ask that you at least use the child’s first name and a last initial. Your credit or “byline” can also just have a last initial if the last name is the same.
Article printed from Allergic Living: http://allergicliving.com
URL to article: http://allergicliving.com/2010/08/29/feature-your-childs-story-on-allergicliving-com/
Copyright © 2010 Allergic Living. All rights reserved.