Free of: All top allergens and gluten-free
- 1 medium beet
- 3 large carrots
- 1 small celeriac bulb, peeled
- 1 kohlrabi bulb, peeled
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) caraway seeds
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut all vegetables to matchstick size and place in a large bowl.
- Add caraway, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss together. Serve as an appetizer or side dish.
Recipe by Simon Clarke
First published in Allergic Living magazine.
To order an issue or to subscribe, click here.
© Copyright AGW Publishing Inc.