Summer 2011 – Canadian Edition
Posted By Allergic Living On 2011/06/10 @ 9:45 am In Issues | No Comments
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
To subscribe to the U.S. edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- Get Your Life Back!: When your child has food allergies, your own quality of life can really suffer. Here’s how to balance caution with truly living life.
- Schooled in Asthma: The evidence is in: going to school near a busy highway greatly increases the odds of a student having an asthma attack. So where are the urban planning answers?
- The Skinny on the Gluten-Free Diet:  Will eating gluten-free shed pounds as well as pain? Don’t bet on it.
- Thrill of the Grill: Fire up the barbecue and try out Chef Simon’s tenderloin salad, South Asian chicken  and veggie skewers.
- This Allergic Life: Caught on camera: a bee sting brings down elite athlete Katie Compton.
- Ask the Allergists: Questions on: bee-sting fears, asthma during pregnancy and unexplained anaphylaxis.
- Allergy News: Cat vaccine breakthrough, pot allergy  smoked out; severe asthma study.
- Healthy Home: The friendliest flooring for people with allergies or asthma.
- The Celiac Expert: Shelley Case provides the ultimate nutritional comparison chart of gluten-free cereals and granolas.
- Gluten-free Girl: Shauna James Ahern on saying “no” when her daughter offers her gluten-laden food.
- Gluten-free Goddess: Karina Allrich craves simplicity. Recipes: Blueberry Crumble; Strawberry Salad; Berry Parfaits.
- Lawn and Short of It : A promising alternative to allergy shots could spell the end of summer suffering for those with grass allergy.
- Currents: Canadian Network for Respiratory Care’s asthma and allergy supplement: Exercise-induced asthma explained; coping with grass allergy; teens speak out about living with asthma; experts’ Q&A.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada on independence and the allergic teenager.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Dr. Sandy Skotnicki-Grant on the possible causes of flaky, red eyelids.
- Natural Beauty: Sun shy? Refuse the rays but get the look with tints, tanners and bronzers.
- Hot Stuff: the latest and greatest products for people with allergies and asthma. Allergen- and gluten-free cookies; skincare for young and old; indoor air-quality boosters; and more.
BUY THIS ISSUE 
Article printed from Allergic Living: http://allergicliving.com
URL to article: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/06/10/summer-2011-canadian-edition/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ca-al-cover-summer-2011-200x267.jpg
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=CA
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=US
 The Skinny on the Gluten-Free Diet:: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/04/22/the-skinny-on-the-gluten-free-diet-and-your-weight/
 South Asian chicken: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2010/07/02/main-chicken-thai-grilled/
 pot allergy: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/06/09/the-buzz-about-marijuana-allergy/
 Lawn and Short of It: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/06/30/under-the-tongue-drops-for-grass-allergy/
 BUY THIS ISSUE: #
Click here to print.