- 17 Ways to Reclaim Spring! From pills to potions, therapies, smart planting, eco cars and gadgets, Allergic Living proves that – even the allergic can enjoy spring.
- This Allergic Life: Best-selling author John Grisham recounts solving his own real-life, allergy mystery. [Read more ]
- Essay: Time to End Tragedies: We can prevent food allergy deaths. We have the tool, the auto-injector. Here’s how we stop resistance to it – and spare precious lives.
- Autism Answer? A renowned celiac researcher sets out to scientifically link gluten with autism.
- ‘Mild’ Peanut Allergy: A new test can distinguish a life-threatening peanut allergy from one that just brings hives and itching.
- Healthy Home: Beware fresh scent and disinfecting muscle. Here’s how to spring clean – without polluting the air you breathe.
- In the News: The push for epinephrine in schools, the high rate of anaphylaxis, a urine test for asthma, and the man who has raised over a million dollars for food allergy.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Questions on: milk allergy “drops”, the chickpea and peanut link, and anaphylaxis to candy.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes on classroom celebrations that include the kids with food allergies.
- Quick + Delicious: Chef Simon’s jazzes up the weekday menu with suppers that are allergy-friendly, gluten-free and temptingly tasty.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast on turning the gluten-free “fad” into a medically useful message.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case bids bye-bye to white rice and hello to deliciously healthful whole grains.
- FAAN Views: FAAN’s Maria Acebal on the smart way to keep kids safe at their schools.
- Ask the Allergy & Asthma Expert: Adjusting to exercise-induced asthma; nitric oxide testing explained.
- Pollen Capital, USA: Knoxville “won” this year’s dubious title, and how did your city fare?
- Our Story: How food restrictions have altered who we are as a family.
BUY THIS ISSUE