Summer 2012 – Canadian Edition
Posted By Allergic Living On 2012/06/11 @ 5:23 pm In Issues | No Comments
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- Her Allergic Life: TV parenting expert Jo Frost, the former “SuperNanny”, on dealing with restaurants and airlines with serious food allergies and asthma. Plus, her advice on allergic kids.
- Flying Into Stormy Skies: How the inconsistent food allergy practices of some airlines are driving some allergic customers nuts. What can be done? (Plus, see our Comparing Airlines chart here .)
- Celiac Disease & Your Love Life: It’s time to talk about the fact that celiac can have a big impact on your libido.
- What My Kids Taught Me as an Allergist: When Sarah Boudreau-Romano’s own child was diagnosed with food allergies, her world turned upside down. [Read more ]
- Asthma Educators’ Currents supplement: Advice on camping with asthma, handling a heat wave and soothing tiny noses. view 
- Ask The Allergists: Questions on milk allergy and growth, mustard reactions, testing whether allergies are outgrown and when to worry about an insect sting.
- In the News: Food allergy prevalence hits 7%, migraines  linked to celiac, why Amish kids aren’t allergic, and Canada’s first certified gluten-free food – Lay’s chips.
- Healthy Home: Got mold? We’ve got the scoop on how to rid it from your home.
- Allergy-friendly Products: Our editors pick beach totes for safe foods, sunscreens, snacks for your road trip and more!
- Super Safe Recipes: From sesame-free hummus to warm quinoa spaghetti (with capers and arugula), our allergy-friendly twist on the healthy Mediterranean Diet. [Sneak peek recipe here .]
- Summer ‘Sicles! Fabulous Strawberries ’n Cream Watermelon Pops from GoDairyFree’s Alisa Fleming.
- New Food Labels Arrive: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada explains what they cover – and what they don’t.
- The Celiac Expert: Columnist Shelley Case’s best gluten-free summer reading.
- “I Thought I Had Control”: Adults who’ve wrestled with asthma “control” learn the joy of breathing freely.
- Allergic Diva: Editor Pamela Lee tackles teenage skin that’s prone to eczema and acne.
- Our Story: By jumping out of a plane over New Zealand, my daughter showed me the importance of enjoying life, even with allergies.
BUY THIS ISSUE 
Article printed from Allergic Living: http://allergicliving.com
URL to article: http://allergicliving.com/2012/06/11/summer-2012-canadian-edition/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Summer-2012-CA.jpg
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=CA
 click here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=US
 here: http://www.allergicliving.com/?p=3231
 Read more: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/07/13/allergist-mom-what-my-food-allergic-kids-taught-me/
 view: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/06/11/currents-for-summer-2012/
 migraines: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/06/04/migraines-linked-to-celiac-disease/
 here: http://allergicliving.com/index.php/2012/06/12/sweet-and-spicy-chicken-wings/
 BUY THIS ISSUE: #
Click here to print.