Allergy-Friendly Halloween Crafts
Allergic Living moderator Susan Clemens loves crafts and non-food alternatives from celebrating special occasions. She shares these great ideas from around the Internet, many of which are collected on the Pinterest page she created for OASG, her anaphylaxis support group. Happy crafting!
• Pumpkin Bowling – a few rolls of toilet tissue, a small pumpkin and some black, and your party will get rolling.
• Fabulous Shadow Puppets – Susan found these at the Chezbeeperbebe blog, complete with downloadable templates.
• Homespun Spider Webs – created from trash bags and found at the How About Orange blog.
• Halloween Tot Kit – games, puzzles and activities from Lawteedah.com.
• Black Cat craft – a witch’s favorite sidekick, easily made from a paper plate.
• Pumpkin Carving Templates – From the countess of crafts herself, Martha Stewart. Fortunately, her easy page.
See more of Susan’s Halloween craft finds at: