- Allergic Living - http://allergicliving.com -
Allergy-Friendly Halloween Crafts
Posted By Allergic Living On 2012/10/09 @ 8:50 pm In Food Allergy | No Comments
Allergic Living moderator Susan Clemens loves crafts and non-food alternatives from celebrating special occasions. She shares these great ideas from around the Internet, many of which are collected on the Pinterest page she created for OASG, her anaphylaxis support group. Happy crafting!
• Pumpkin Bowling  – A few rolls of toilet tissue, a small pumpkin and some black construction paper and your party will get rolling.
• Fabulous Shadow Puppets – Susan found these at the Chezbeeperbebe  blog, complete with downloadable templates.
• Halloween Ribbon Wands – Make your own colourful ribbon wands for the whole party with only a few simple household objects. Learn how to make these and more food-free party ideas. – Food-Free Hallowen
• Halloween Tot Kit – Make your own Jack O’Lantern design, games, puzzles and spooky activities from Lawteedah.com .
Spider Suckers  -Here’s a fun way to add some spook to the trick or treaters loot Halloween night. Also makes a great activity for school parties.
• Black Cat craft  – A witch’s favorite sidekick, easily made from a paper plate and pom-poms.
• Pumpkin Carving Templates – From the countess of crafts herself, Martha Stewart . Fortunately, her easy page.
See more of Susan’s Halloween craft finds at:
Article printed from Allergic Living: http://allergicliving.com
URL to article: http://allergicliving.com/2012/10/09/allergy-friendly-halloween-crafts/
URLs in this post:
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pumpkin-bowling.jpg
 Pumpkin Bowling: http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347406269290/
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Shadow-Puppets.jpg
 Chezbeeperbebe: http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.ca/2011/10/make-this-halloween-shadow-puppets.html
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/halloween-printables.jpg
 A Southern Accent: http://www.southernaccentblog.com/2011/09/never-too-early-free-halloween.html
 It’s Written on the Wall: http://itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.ca/2011/09/free-printables-so-many-hllloween.html
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ribbonwands.jpg
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/homespun-spiderwebs2.png
 How About : http://howaboutorange.blogspot.ca/2011/10/cheap-trash-bag-halloween-decorating.html
 Lawteedah.com: http://www.lawteedah.com/2010/10/halloween-tot-kit.html
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/spider-sucker.jpg
 Spider Suckers: http://www.iheartnaptime.net/spider-suckers/
 Image: http://www.kinderart.com/seasons/paperplatecat.shtml
 Image: http://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/pumpkin-templates.jpg
 Martha Stewart: http://www.marthastewart.com/275639/halloween-pumpkin-carving-patterns-and-p/@center/276965/halloween
 OASG’s Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/GotEpi4R/oasg-halloween-party-ideas/
 GotEpi4R page: http://pinterest.com/GotEpi4R/halloween/
Copyright © 2010 Allergic Living. All rights reserved.