To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- The Accidental Chef: The crazy journey of Sarah Boudreau-Romano (aka Allergist Mom) to learn to feed her kids with multiple allergies.
- The Great Indoors: Four designer homes created for air quality, sustainability – and beauty.
- Gluten-Free Cosmetics Debate: Are celiacs getting symptoms from their lipsticks and lotions?
- 9 Sneaky Spots Where Triggers Hide: Sneezing or wheezing at home? One of these crafty culprits may be to blame.
- The Talking Auto-Injector: Meet the twin inventors behind a new compact, voice-guide epinephrine device.
- Food Allergy Discovery: A Stanford U. professor’s man-made molecule may be able to stop reactions cold.
- Allergy-Friendly Recipes: For that special occasion dinner, Chef Simon serves up two delicious menu options: classic or contemporary.
- No Dairy, No Gluten Cookies! Warm up a winter’s day with Vanilla-Chai Sandwich Cookies, Hot Chocolate Cookies and steaming beverages.
- Gift Guide: Awesome gifts for that special someone with allergies or celiac disease.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada on how to manage milk and egg allergies at school.
- Allergic Diva: Let’s Make Allergy-Friendly Candy!
- Latest News: Celiac’s upside – fewer cancers ; parents missing kids’ asthma fears; dairy allergy death in jail; TV’s Jennifer Esposito loses job over CD and more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case has smart strategies and a helpful checklist for the gluten-free diner.
- Gluten-Free Girl: A vaccine for celiac? Scientists have one in the works, but Shauna James Ahern says it’s not for her.
- Our Story: A mother becomes a counter-top scientist to take on eczema.
- Ask the Allergists, product reviews, Disney touring advice, book reviews – and more.
BUY THIS ISSUE