For the U.S. school & allergies resource hub, click here .
• Anaphylaxis in Schools and Other Settings,  3rd edition
• Food Allergy Canada  website
Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan:
• Food Allergy Canada’s Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan  for students
Asthma Action Plans
Allergic Living School Tools, Posters:
- Six That Save Lives , our popular anaphylaxis emergency poster.
- I Am A Child with Food Allergies , Free anaphylaxis awareness poster.
- Managing Dairy Allergy in School 
- It’s Off (Gulp) to Kindergarten with Food Allergies 
- Fun Doesn’t Need Food – Excluding the treats, not the allergic child at school.
- Tips for Talking to School Officials  – by Laurie Harada, Executive Director of Food Allergy Canada
- Off to College  – with Food Allergies, Celiac Disease.
- Comparing Universities Chart : Comparing the food allergy and celiac practices of 16 universities across Canada.
- See our full school section here .
Resources for Teens:
- Why Risk It  – Resource for teens and young adults with food allergies.
Provincial laws, policies and guidelines:
Ontario’s legislation  – Sabrina’s Law, the precedent-setting anaphylaxis legislation
- Alberta policy – ASBA Allergy and Anaphylaxis Policy Advisory 
- British Columbia – Ministerial Order: British Columbia Anaphylaxis and Child Safety Framework  / Anaphylaxis Protection Order 
- Manitoba – 2008 law / Bill 232: The Public Schools Amendment Act (Anaphylaxis Policies )
- New Brunswick policy – Health Support Services policy for anaphylaxis 
- Newfoundland and Labrador Guidelines  for Anaphylaxis Management in Schools
- Nova Scotia guidelines – schools follow Anaphylaxis in Schools & Other Settings Handbook 
- Ontario: For Teachers and Principals – Ontario e-workshop
Elementary Teachers Federation of Ontario resource – Members Advisory  on Sabrina’s Law
- Prince Edward Island – Minister’s Directive: Procedures for Dealing with Life-Threatening Allergies 
- Yukon Department of Education Anaphylaxis Policy 
From the Allergic Living Archive:
- Food in the Classroom 
- Teens and Kissing with Food Allergies 
- Sabrina’s Law  – Award-winning article on girl who inspired anaphylaxis law.
- A Nutty Tale  – Sabrina’s radio documentary.
- Who’s Watching Lunch at School? 
- Beware the September Asthma Spike 
- Food Allergy and the Risky Teenage Years