- All About Drug Allergy: Discover the main offenders, the types of reactions & what to do when medicine backfires in your body.
- What You Must Know About Food Reactions: Experts share the newest advice and the latest findings.
- The Great Glutening: Despite their best efforts, up to 70 percent of celiacs are still getting glutened. Why is this?
- Fiend for Fashion: An allergic 4-year-old’s wild imagination meets haute couture – and an Internet star is born.
- Trending Teens: Meet the young bloggers who are becoming online influencers, empowering their allergic peers.
- That’s Saucy!: Indulge in the flavors of fall with our delicious one-dish meals.
- Allergy News: EoE cause discovered, gluten’s fog is very real, “wet wraps” for eczema & more.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Dr. Sandy Skotnicki on how to handle exercise rash and itch.
- Classic Diner Recipes: Bourbon burgers, monster meatballs, amazing gravy and chocolate cheesecake squares. Free of gluten and all top allergens.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts answer your questions on what to eat during pregnancy, how often to test and more.
- Healthy Home: Choose the right cabinets & countertops for a beautiful, breathable kitchen.
- Parenting Coach: Gina Clowes on the emotional phases after a child’s food allergy diagnosis.
- Celiac Central: NFCA’s Alice Bast explains how going gluten-free isn’t for everyone.
- FARE Views: Why it’s high time all ambulances carried epinephrine.
- Petite Sweets: Perfect Parisian pastries – without gluten or allergens.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.