- Safe Dining Guide: Our nationwide search finds the restaurants where great food and allergy safety are both on the menu.
- Celiac in Kids: How to spot the sometimes subtle signs of celiac disease in children and teens.
- The Allergic Chef: TV culinary judge Amanda Freitag has her own reveal: a severe food allergy.
- Summer Spoiler: Is an itchy mouth stopping you from enjoying plump tomatoes and crisp carrots? It could be OAS.
- Brave Pioneers: Meet the courageous families risking reactions to move science toward workable allergy therapies.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Experts take reader questions on coping with cashew allergy, understanding FPIES, an egg-peanut allergy link, and more.
- Layer It On! From a 7-layer dip to tropical parfaits, fabulous recipes that will get scooped up quickly.
- Al Fresco: Perfect patio fare: Smoky pepper kebabs, grilled vegetable gazpacho, super chicken sliders, and watermelon mojitos.
- So Berry Good: Summer’s tastiest fruits star in this fabulous, fuss-free fruit crumble.
- Healthy Home, Baby’s Room: Smart furnishings and materials will keep little lungs healthy.
- Parenting Coach: Tips for finding a summer camp that’s both fun and allergy-safe.
- Celiac Central: NFCA President Alice Bast takes a strong stand on celiac disease.
- FARE Views: FARE CEO Dr. James Baker on why there’s reason to be hopeful for future food allergy treatments.
- Allergy News: Big asthma discovery excites scientists, the search for celiac-safe wheat, food allergy from a blood transfusion, and more.
- Ragweed Allergy: How to handle the pollen super-producer this Summer.
- Plus, much more!
Allergic Living can now be found at many Whole Foods Market locations throughout the United States. Click here for a map of participating locations.