To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here.
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here.
- Child’s Best Friend: The dog emerges as the unexpected protector against childhood allergies. Allergic Living gets inside the science and the theories of “why” this is so.
- Belling Cat Allergy: Novel four-shot vaccine could end the misery of cat allergy.
- All in the Family: When four out of five family members have celiac disease, life’s a challenge.
- Hotel Havens: Allergic Living checks in to find fabulous hotels that accommodate allergies.
- Restaurant Safety: Hamilton, Ontario launches pilot project to stock food outlets with epinephrine auto-injectors.
- Culture Clash: When family traditions and food allergies collide.
- Allergy News: Anaphylaxis study alarms; firemen to the rescue in reactions; “saxophone lung” and more.
- Out of the Box: Cybele Pascal’s holiday cookies, bars and biscotti recipes. Free of top allergens and gluten.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case is on a mission to enrich the gluten-free diet.
- Ask the Allergists: Expert answers on: “snow allergy”, failing a food challenge, C-sections and more.
- Healthy Home: Furnish the smart way, and lose the mites, mold and chemicals.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada on not letting life-altering food allergies steal your happiness.
- Winter Greens: Hearty purple cabbage and kale star in sensational meal-worthy salad recipes.
- Plus, much more!
BUY THIS ISSUE