Search Results for: newsflash-allergy
The team at Allergic Living were honoured to be awarded the Susan Dagleish Award for Corporate Community Service at Anaphylaxis Canada’s spring conference.
After learning about rules put in place to accommodate a peanut allergic student, parents at one Florida elementary school became outraged.
Soon after receiving a double lung transplant, a Toronto woman had four anaphylactic reactions. Turns out the donor had a peanut allergy.
Regulations requiring 11 top allergens and gluten to be clearly labeled on foods and beverages will pass on Feb. 16. The lone exception: beer.
A 7-year-old nut allergic boy suffered two heart attacks and one respiratory arrest after eating chocolate from a substitute teacher.
The U.S. Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Act was signed into law by the President on Jan. 4. The aim: safety in schools.
Over five years, one million people went to U.S. emergency rooms in search of medical help for food-induced allergic reactions.
Schools in Alberta now have access to a new online program with information and tips on how to protect allergic students.
New study shows products containing the fat derived from the shea nut are probably safe to use by those with tree nut allergies.
Tragedy has struck a Chicago school: 13-year-old Katelyn Carlson has died after eating Chinese food that was supposed to be safe.