Search Results for: newsflash-allergy
A 7-year-old nut allergic boy suffered two heart attacks and one respiratory arrest after eating chocolate from a substitute teacher.
The U.S. Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Management Act was signed into law by the President on Jan. 4. The aim: safety in schools.
Over five years, one million people went to U.S. emergency rooms in search of medical help for food-induced allergic reactions.
Schools in Alberta now have access to a new online program with information and tips on how to protect allergic students.
New study shows products containing the fat derived from the shea nut are probably safe to use by those with tree nut allergies.
Tragedy has struck a Chicago school: 13-year-old Katelyn Carlson has died after eating Chinese food that was supposed to be safe.
While use of allergy shots is common, researchers had previously found they were too dangerous to use in peanut allergy. Until now.
WestJet, Canada’s 2nd largest airline, reveals extensive accommodations for the nut, peanut allergic.
A key U.S. agency released the first-ever physician guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergies. The aim? Consistent care.
Air Canada’s peanut- and nut-free buffer zones are ready for takeoff. But will these accommodations really fly?