Search Results for: newsflash-allergy
Tragedy has struck a Chicago school: 13-year-old Katelyn Carlson has died after eating Chinese food that was supposed to be safe.
While use of allergy shots is common, researchers had previously found they were too dangerous to use in peanut allergy. Until now.
WestJet, Canada’s 2nd largest airline, reveals extensive accommodations for the nut, peanut allergic.
A key U.S. agency released the first-ever physician guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergies. The aim? Consistent care.
Air Canada’s peanut- and nut-free buffer zones are ready for takeoff. But will these accommodations really fly?
A boy has a peanut allergy reaction after eating a Quaker granola bar that was supposed to be safe but wasn’t.
Kourtney Kardashian got good advice in this 911 call that she made as her 11-month-old son began reacting to peanut butter.
Prolonged use of cellphones is leading to numerous nickel reactions of the face and jaw, an allergists’ conference is told. There are solutions.
Nearly three in 100 Americans have
at least one food allergy, according to a new food allergy population study. The biggest demographic for food allergy? African American kids.