Search Results for: newsflash-allergy
Beyoncé’s sister breaks out in bad hives at her wedding reception. Here’s what she had to say about it.
A NY City father is searching for answers after his 7-year-old son, suffered a fatal anaphylactic reaction & asthma attack following Halloween festivities.
While 99 percent of nannies are aware a food allergy can be fatal, 46 percent were uncomfortable with using an auto-injector.
Study finds exposure on the skin can sensitize infants to peanut – before they’ve even had a taste of it.
Mother felt “shell-shocked” after 504 team agrees teachers can be ‘asked’ but not ‘required’ not to eat nuts in music and art common rooms.