In children, Viaskin Peanut built more allergen tolerance when used over two years.
Food allergy tragedy has struck a young person again. Morgan Elizabeth Crutchfield, 17, has died.
The Food Allergy Bloggers Conference is in Denver from Nov. 13 to 15, a chance to build relationships, face to face.
Simon Katz, 16, of Littleton, Colorado had been celebrating homecoming.
We investigated Starbucks’ seasonal beverages, finding that what’s called a nut isn’t always made from nuts
Andrea Mariano, 18, had just moved from home to attend university.
The demand that sesame be required by federal law to be labeled on food products is gaining traction amid the release of a new report
Two lawsuits filed by the mother of Amarria Johnson, the 7-year-old Virginia girl who died from eating a single peanut at school recess, appear to have been settled as of September 2015. Amarria’s mother, Laura Pendleton, had filed a wrongful death suit against Chesterfield County, Virginia, where the school her daughter attended is located, and… Read more »
Spike of 95% seen for severe reactions over a 7-year period, with teen rates the highest.
American pediatricians have gone a step further than their initial June endorsement of new interim guidelines for infant consumption of peanuts