• Have time to go online? Then don’t miss the delicious and beautifully decorated Valentine’s Day cookies from the Sweet Alexis bakery. These are egg-free, dairy-free and peanut-free and tree nut-free. The cookies will delight your allergic kids – but make sure you get enough for the whole family, allergies or not. (Do contain wheat and soy.) Visit their website to order.
• Give the gift of love with the Heart Shaped Truffles box from Vermont Nut Free Chocolates. All are free from peanut and tree nuts. Contain dairy, egg, soy and gluten. Visit their website to order.
• Send your Valentine some sweetness with the Chocolate Love Frog from Premium Chocolatiers, free from dairy, gluten, peanuts, nuts and egg. This cute little guy will bring a smile to anyone’s face. Contains soy. Visit their website to order.
• Special for the day of love, Tootsie Roll’s Valentine Pops are cherry-flavored with a Tootsie Roll center and feature a fun Valentine message on each wrapper. These pops are great for your Valentine’s party. Peanut-free, tree nut-free, egg-free and gluten-free. Available at peanutfreeplanet.com.
• Peanut Free Planet is an online store with a large variety of seasonal candies and sweets. Each product is clearly labeled with all ingredients and is identified by the allergens that it does not contain. Shop their Valentine’s Day section here.
Jenny Kales is the founder of the The Nut-Free Mom blog and has been a contributor to Allergic Living magazine.