Do you, or does someone you know, attend college or university while living with a severe food allergy or celiac disease?
If so, Allergic Living wants to hear from you!
We are researching an article on whether there has been progress on allergy and gluten-free food issues – from meal plans to dining hall practices and residence accommodations – for university and college students.
If you have attended a university or college within the past two years, we’d like to hear about how you have (or have not been) accommodated, and any significant experiences: from the surprisingly positive to the unfortunately bad.
We’d also like to hear if your college is one you would recommend to others as “accommodating”.
Here are more details of what we’re looking for:
- Institution name
- Program studied / year at college
- Would you recommend the university re accommodations?
- Stories about the dining hall, cafeteria, other food situations and living on campus
- Specific positive or negative experiences
- Suggestions for improvement
We look forward to hearing from you. Drop us a line by clicking the link below: