Before a school meeting on allergy accommodations, do your research — and plan how you’ll win them over.
A 10-year-old Ontario boy with asthma and food allergies, who died after collapsing in his school’s office, was without proper asthma controller medication and didn’t have epinephrine administered quickly enough, even though he was carrying an auto-injector, the investigating coroner has revealed. Javier Avina died from either an asthma attack or a food-allergic reaction on April 5,… Read more »
The number of reactions requiring stock epinephrine tripled over 5 years.
Expanded survey looked at more than 6,500 elementary, middle and high schools.
Anthony Ruelas’s actions may have saved a girl’s life. Could they lead to stock albuterol laws?
Simon Katz, 16, of Littleton, Colorado had been celebrating homecoming.
Four states have been added to the 2015 State Honor Roll of Asthma and Allergy Policies for Schools
Tote safety and style along to school with these inventive allergy and asthma products.
Back to school can be a time of heightened stress. Here’s a wealth of resources from the allergists and others who attended our Twitter party
Under entity laws, “stock epi” is moving to public venues – including theme parks, restaurants, sports arenas and daycares