Winter 2012 – Canadian Edition
Posted By Allergic Living On 2011/11/22 @ 3:30 pm In Issues | No Comments
To subscribe to the American edition of Allergic Living, click here .
To subscribe to the Canadian edition of Allergic Living, click here .
- The Ultimate Party: Enjoy food and friends worry-free by hosting your own party. with AL’s outstanding recipes. No nuts, dairy, gluten, fish, etc. Recipe excerpt: Seared Lamb Fritters .
- The Gluten-Free Goddess  sweetens the party table with Chocolate Layer Cake and lemon and ginger cookies.
- A “safe” level of peanut? Researchers are seeking a controversial threshold of peanut in food to open up grocery choices. But will it work for all?
- Stylish Healthy Home: We show you the off-gassing trouble spots, then find you the best low-VOC furniture, cabinets, paints and more.
- Exclusive: Dietitian Shelley Case’s full nutritional analysis of GF pasta brands.
- In the News: Celiac pill; the scientists who have ‘turned off’ peanut allergy; closing in on a dust mite vaccine; study on pb sticking to sports equipment. Plus: almond oil and the manicure: safe or not?
- Ask the Allergists: Drs. Watson and Waserman on eczema and milk allergy; latex allergies and pacifiers; asthma triggers and hairless pets.
- Hot Topics: Anaphylaxis Canada’s Laurie Harada celebrates food allergy awareness success, but still sees gaps.
- This Celiac Life: Dean McDermott, aka Tori Spelling’s husband, on his plans to be a gluten-free entrepreneur.
- Celiac and Your Teeth: Dental defects as a celiac symptom. It’s a discovery is so new, even your dentist may be unaware.
- The Allergic Diva: Pamela Lee on how to make your own allergy-safe chocolates .
- Allergic Living’s Gift Guide: Great ideas for the allergic child or celiac adult on your list. Online here .
- Gluten-free Girl:  Shauna James Ahern on a cookbook’s growing pains.
- Flying Trouble: A group of MDs argues that pets in the plane cabin are a health risk to those with asthma/allergies. Will the airlines listen?
- Our Story: A boy’s oral food challenge doesn’t go quite as planned.
- Teen Confidential: The straight good on how teens manage their food allergies at school.
BUY THIS ISSUE 
Article printed from Allergic Living: https://allergicliving.com
URL to article: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/11/22/winter-2012-issue-canadian-edition/
URLs in this post:
 Image: https://allergicliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/AL-Winter-2012.jpg
 click here: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=US
 click here: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=CA
 Seared Lamb Fritters: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/11/22/seared-lamb-on-fritters-with-red-currant-relish/
 Gluten-Free Goddess: http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/
 allergy-safe chocolates: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/2011/12/13/chocolate-safe-heaven/
 Online here: http://allergicliving.com../index.php/2011/11/21/allergic-livings-2011-gift-guide/
 Gluten-free Girl:: http://glutenfreegirl.com/
 SUBSCRIBE: https://allergicliving.com/index.php/subscriptions-renewals/?override=US
 BUY THIS ISSUE: #
Click here to print.