- All About Drug Allergy: Discover the main offenders, the types of reactions & what to do when medicine backfires in your body.
- The Great Glutening: Despite their best efforts, up to 70 percent of celiacs are still getting glutened. Why is this?
- That’s Saucy: Pour the sauce on thick and indulge in the flavours of fall with our delicious one-dish meals.
- Fiend for Fashion: An allergic 4-year-old’s wild imagination meets haute couture – and an Internet star is born.
- What You Must Know About Food Reactions: Experts hare the newest advice and the latest findings. Eighteen key points you’ll be glad you read.
- Teen Tenacity: Meet two extraordinary youth leaders who strive to empower their allergic peers.
- Allergy News: New inhaled asthma drug, the cause of EoE solved, proof of gluten brain fog, Sabrina’s Law is spared, and more.
- Classic Diner Recipes: Bourbon burgers, monster meatballs, amazing gravy and chocolate cheesecake squares. In one word: divine.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Questions on: What to eat during pregnancy, taming ragweed symptoms, banana allergy and more.
- Healthy Home: Choose the right cabinets and countertops for a beautiful, breathable kitchen.
- Hot Topics: Laurie Harada strives to close the knowledge gap on allergies at school.
- Petite Sweets: Perfect Parisian pastries without gluten or allergens? Mais oui!
- Plus, much more!
Fall 2014 – Canadian Edition