- Wild Weather’s Toll: Climate change is driving extreme weather, and those with asthma & allergies are taking the direct health hit.
- Chef’s That Get It: Meet the restaurateurs with the know-how to keep celiac & gluten-sensitive customers safely well-fed.
- Frozen Favourites: Our cool creations rival the best ice cream treats, with no dairy, nuts or gluten in sight.
- Jennifer’s Journey: Actress Jennifer Esposito on her difficult road to celiac diagnosis, and finding joy as a gluten-free baker.
- Sabrina’s Law: A provincial review throws the future of this ground-breaking anaphylaxis law into question.
- Good Enough Mother: When an allergy mom makes a food error, the guilt is all-consuming. Can we ever get past the self-blame?
- Allergy News: Canada’s first severe asthma study, latest celiac research, ‘stock epi’ for malls and more.
- Celiac Expert: Shelley Case explains the nutrition power of ancient grains.
- Get Your Grill On: From flavourful mains to salads with spark – let’s meet by the BBQ.
- The Food Allergy Experts: Questions on: baked eggs and milk safety, eczema and food allergies, fishy symptoms and more.
- Healthy Home: Our primer on the smarter way to paint, with far fewer fumes and VOCs.
- Hot Topics: Laurie Harada’s insights into food allergy anxiety.
- Sweet Summer: Our patio stars come out: free-from Lemon Coconut Cream Pie and Raspberry Peach Crisp.
- Plus, much more!
Summer 2014 – Canadian Edition
Out of stockSubscribe