Teen ate nutrition bar, not realizing it contained nuts. He didn’t have an auto-injector.
Bruce Kelly was 22 and had become lax about label warnings, his mother said.
Food allergy tragedy has struck a young person again. Morgan Elizabeth Crutchfield, 17, has died.
Simon Katz, 16, of Littleton, Colorado had been celebrating homecoming.
Andrea Mariano, 18, had just moved from home to attend university.
Teen Scott Johnson ate pancakes believing they were dairy-free. After eating he suffered deadly anaphylaxis.
Edward Horan, 24, succumbed to fatal anaphylaxis after being exposed to his known, but unidentified, food allergen.
The parents of Natalie Giorgi, who died of an anaphylactic reaction to a bite of peanut, have filed a wrongful death lawsuit.
Thirteen-year-old Natalie Giorgi was camping with a group of families in Sacramento, California on July 27, 2013 when she ate a single bite of a Rice Krispies square. The peanut-allergic teen thought it tasted “funny”, and spat it out. The taste turned out to be peanut butter. At first Natalie didn’t show any symptoms and… Read more »
An 11-year-old boy becomes the fourth young person to die of food anaphylaxis in the past 2 months.