Teen ate nutrition bar, not realizing it contained nuts. He didn’t have an auto-injector.
Young man who died of anaphylaxis had been embarrassed about multiple food allergies.
Kids take part in Red Sneakers campaign to honor Oakley Debbs.
Oakley Debbs, 11, died of anaphylaxis after consuming nut-containing cake.
Bruce Kelly was 22 and had become lax about label warnings, his mother said.
Andrea Mariano, 18, had just moved from home to attend university.
Thirteen-year-old Natalie Giorgi was camping with a group of families in Sacramento, California on July 27, 2013 when she ate a single bite of a Rice Krispies square. The peanut-allergic teen thought it tasted “funny”, and spat it out. The taste turned out to be peanut butter. At first Natalie didn’t show any symptoms and… Read more »
One young girl’s tragic, likely preventable death from anaphylaxis has become the catalyst for change in Ontario. Sabrina’s Law now requires anaphylaxis safety plans in schools across the province.